profile_image
작성자페이스박 조회 2회 작성일 2021-12-02 18:43:25 댓글 0

본문

중3 천재(이재영) 4과 본문분석 [by 리차드쌤]

#중3영어 #천재이재영 #4과본문분석

Opening a Window to the World

Must-Visit Markets Around the World

Leah's Travel Story
I am Leah. I have been writing a travel blog since I was 18. I go places and share my experiences with my readers.

Must-Visit Markets Around the World
July 15, 20**
Visiting markets is a good way to learn about the culture of a country. Markets are places where you can meet people, learn history, and taste local food. I wonder whether there is any better way to discover another culture.

1. Grand Bazaar, Turkey
Turkey is a country where East meets West, so it has a long tradition of trade. It is a natural place for large markets like the Grand Bazaar. The market was built in 1455 in Istanbul. Back then, the market had two big buildings, and people traded goods like cloth and gold there.
Today the Grand Bazaar is much bigger, and it is the largest covered market in the world. It has 64 streets and more than 4,000 shops under one roof. The market attracts over 250,000 visitors every day. You can buy almost any imaginable item there.

Extra Tip: Ask shop owners if they carry nazar boncuğu, a traditional Turkish symbol for good luck. Also, if you want a nice snack, make sure to try lokum, a traditional Turkish candy.

2. Damnoen Saduak Floating Market, Thailand
In the past, Thai people traded goods on rivers. This was the beginning of floating markets in Thailand. With better road transportation, many floating markets disappeared. Since the late 1960s, however, some of them have come back and kept the tradition alive.
Today, one of the most popular floating markets is Damnoen Saduak Floating Market. It is always crowded with tourists from all over the world. You can buy local foods and traditional gift items directly from boats.

Extra Tip: I wonder if you have ever had a meal on water. If not, try noodles like pad thai. The sellers will cook them on their boats and pass them to you with a long fishing pole.

3. Aalsmeer Flower Market, The Netherlands
The Netherlands means "low lands." As the name suggests, about a third of the country sits below sea level. Thus, the Dutch built up the land, and one effective way to use it was to grow flowers and sell them. It is, therefore, no surprise that the country has the largest flower market in the world: the Aalsmeer Flower Market.
The building where the market is housed is bigger than 120 soccer fields. The market is busy with thousands of flower-filled carts. They are moved mostly by electric-powered trucks. Every day, around 20 million flowers are traded and shipped to all corners of the world.

Extra Tip: You may wonder whether you can buy just a few flowers at the market. Sadly, you cannot, but you can see how wholesale flower trading works.

[리디아선생님]동아출판 중학영어3 윤정미 교과서 2015개정 4과 본문듣기 MP3 쉐도잉 중3

빈빈 : 0:14 10대들의 소비
0:16 당신은 돈에 관해
0:19 이것은 그린 중학교 학생
0:25 우리는 먼저 학생들
0:29 그래프 1이 보여주듯이
0:36 그다음에 우리는 아니요

0:43 그래프 2가 보여주듯이
0:54 마지막으로 12%는 필요
1:00 우리의 설문조사는
1:07 돈을 관리하는 것은 쉽지않고
1:12 여러분은 돈과 관련된
1:19 저는 제이슨이에요. 저는 매주
1:24 목요일쯤이면 용돈이 모두
1:30 안녕하세요.닥터머니입니다.
1:36 주초에 용돈의 대부분을
1:40 여기 제 조언이 있어요.
1:45 용돈을 요일변로 나누세요
1:52 안녕하세요 닥터머니 저는 스티브에요
1:58 예를 들면 저는 좋아하는
2:08 하지만 여전히 돈이 충분하지
2:15 어디 봅시다.지난 몇 주간 용돈의 80
2:23 나는 당신이 돈을 너무 많이
2:30 예를 들어 504010
2:36 50저축하고,40쓰고 남은10
2:43 이 규칙을 따름으로써
2:46 그러면 그 티켓을 사기 위해서
2:50 저는 민지에요
_ LAN : 본문2. 시작 1:13
본문3. 시작 1:52
본문4. 시작 2:51
윰페_ : 아 진짜 하기 싫다..ㅜㅜ 내일 시험이라 본문 외워야 하는데 전에 외워둘걸.. 뭐했니 과거의 나야..ㅠㅠㅠ
25 pv : 내일시험시작인데바로영어네요ㅠㅠ
☆ミ(o*・ω・)ノ : 학원에서 본문 외우라고 해서 왔어융...

나만 맨날 돈 없어? 중3 영어 동아(윤정미) 교과서 4과 본문 분석

중3 영어 동아 (윤정미) 4과 교과서 본문 분석입니다!
문법 포인트가 꽤 많아요...
본문 내용이 어려운건 아닌데 꼼꼼하게 공부하고 본문의 내용을 완벽히 파악하지 못한다면 시험에서 분명
헷갈릴 수 있는 부분이 많을겁니다 열공 !!
[평범한]키하 : remaining 이거 진짜 나왔어요 절할게요
박서훈 : 선생님 강의 감사합니다ㅏ❤
시험 잘 치고 오도록 하겠숩니닿ㅎㅎㅎ
강기훈 : 오옹 시험전에 강의 여러번 봤더니 지금 챗점해보니까 영어 30점 올랐어용!! 감사합니다ㅜㅜ
꽤잘하는사람 : 1일 1예린쌤ㅎㅎ
유튭참새 : 네 저만 돈이 없습니다

#중3영어 두산장 4과

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 15,506건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.xn--hy1b58tb2pgub.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com