3d음악효과

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자흑우 조회 0회 작성일 2022-05-23 11:29:49 댓글 0

본문

LST | 3D Sound Demo

Use your stereo headset for a better 3D Experience !
All sound was recorded with normal microphones and transformed with our upcoming LST software in 3D sound .
More 3D Examples : http://www.thelionsbeat.com

All rights Reserved by The Lions Beat ™.

About LST :

• Our technology amplifies the speakers all around you. LST is a simple, but groundbreaking experience. It’s a universal solution, transforming 2 simple stereo speakers into a 360 degrees full scope orchestra. Imagine you’re going for a run in the park while listening to your favorite track and feeling like the whole band is running along with you? LST doesn’t just surround you, it also improves the sound fidelity by up to 61%. This can be easily noticed.

• LST means feeling the unexplored dimensions of sound by bringing together two special ingredients: quality and 3D music. This makes you touch the untouchable and introduces you into a sphere of sounds playing with your senses at their full capacity!

• LST is a technology suitable to anything that uses sound: in gaming; films; health industry; music; business; advertising; radio; military;

LST is your key to a dimension of senses that you have never explored!

Wild up your eardrums !
Redditpool : My 1 dollar headphones are awesome :D
Peahead Peahead Inc. : This is soooo useful for making sure my surround sound is okay thank you for making a very simple explanatory video
AK Gmail : It is mind blowing playing this on the iPhone 11, the 3D sound feature is EXTREMELY underrated.
No bit do Byte : Esse foi um dos poucos vídeos que expressou com praticamente 100% de fidelidade o efeito sonoro em 3D. A fonte sonora realmente mudou de posição em relação ao ouvinte. Perfeito!
Jose Gonzalez : Okay, this video gave me a much better understanding on how to listen on 3D 7.1 surround headphones. They all sound somewhat different but it doesn't trick my mind into thinking it's really behind me (even harder when it's in front of me). Now that I have a better understanding I can train myself to know which direction "virtual" sound comes from.

Auro-3D, Barco's 3D sound technology for the digital cinema industry

http://www.barco.com - The revolutionary Auro-3D sound system generates natural 3D sound by using three layers (surround, plus height and top) while traditional surround sound has only two spatial axes. Thanks to Auro-3D, moviegoers enjoy a truly immersive 3D sound experience.

More info: http://www.barco.com/Auro-3D
Suzukisenpai : Amazing airplane!! Creepy cool! More better than ordinary binaural recordings (I use an Senn`s HD 598 headphones). Very very cool.
In this case, we simply dn`t hear the boundaries between the mics, the sound of Auro-3D is very smooth and precise. The binaural recordings` boundaries are clearly defined. I can identify the exact location of the mics.
imagoatbah : The accuracy depends on the listener's position in the room, the acoustics of the room, the exact placement of the speakers, the quality of the speakers and latency of the signal, etc. You'd get more accuracy with two well controlled channels (headphones) and baked phase calculations since once the sounds reach the ear canal, there are effectively only two channels anyway.
barcoTV : First of all, thanks for your feedback and questions.
In nature, most sounds coming from below are reflected on the ground surface. Only a few (e.g. falling rain) are actually generated on ground level. Auro-3D processing takes these height reflections into account (both upper and lower) to enhance the natural sound experience
The reason that we cannot simply put speakers at the feet level of the screen is mostly due to interference from the seating area and the audience.
Niligiristudios Raj : Barco..U r moving ahead with ur technology in film projection and sound...I need to know Whether an additional processor is required to convert the DTS format or 7.1 to auro 3D or additional audio coding and decoding format/ technique is followed in post production?
miceblue425 : While this effect sounds pretty good, it doesn't sound much different than a binaural recording. I've listened to binaural recordings that deliver both depth and height. For a cinema industry though, these speakers would be absolutely fantastic!

Virtual Barber Shop Hair Cut - 3D Sound (Amazing!!)

Amazing! All you need to do is wear your earphones, on full volume and close your eyes! :) x
PS: Make sure you are alone in a quiet environment!! ENJOY!!! :) xx
pntg0n!kyuu : Guys help there's two men in my house!
Khorney : Strange that no other ASMR tuber ever came close whatever these guys did, after all this time.
Reda Khan : i love how this video is 7 years old and we actually need a virtual haircut now
Dude Random : The best moment when in the barbershop is when the barber cuts the hair that's on top of your ear, It tickles a lot
Shounak Ghosh : This was my first ASMR experience. And probably the best till date.

#3d음악효과

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 15,509건 1 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.xn--hy1b58tb2pgub.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com