AOAAF01

페이지 정보

profile_image
작성자랙스턴 조회 0회 작성일 2023-03-22 09:20:46 댓글 0

본문

OUR FIRST WEDDING ANNIVERSARY | 1 ❤️

Instagram: haya_talha

I don’t own the rights to any background music.
maryam in Kuwait : Love from Kuwait plz plz pin my comment ✈ I'm ur big fan Haya
Sana Ali : Dinner looks so delicious... Please share the receipie. Happy anniversary to you.
Amals Happy Place : Happy Anniversary. May you both enjoy many more years of togetherness ameen That cake looks sooooo good MashaAllah lovely birthday present Haya. You look lovely in that black dress MashaAllah
Rukhsar Qureshi : Happy Anniversary ❤
Haya it would be great if you included recipes in the vlogs , the food you make looks amazing ❤️
You can upload shorts of your recipes , it will help with more engagement.
Best wishes ❤️
Freya Noor : Happy 1st Anniversary Haya and Talha wishing you happiness and successful life .
Talha you are such more confident vlogging now
Also watched a Mothers day YouTube interview when Haya was 13 and Anya 11 and Haya your chatty bubbly caring personality was evident even then ❤.

Afriq Arbitrage System (AAS) - Please Follow Simple Instructions

Please follow simple instructions to avoid a 90-day waiting period to get your data amended or corrected by AAS. This platform is 100% Fully automated with a daily 1.65% profit.

THE BENEFITS OF AAS

1) Minimum (start) deposit of $20
2) Earn from 1 to 5% daily profit from automated arbitrage trading.
3) Profit withdrawal every 24 hrs cycle.
4) Minimum withdrawal is $50, but make sure you leave at least $20 in your account to keep it active.
5) Your profits are automatically compounded if not withdrawn.
6) You can add more funds to your existing trading capital.
7) All funds are in the Binance liquidity pool. Binance is one of the largest crypto exchanges in the world.
8) 100% Fully automated, meaning…
9) No experience is needed
10) No 3rd party script or VPS
11) 100% Decentralised, meaning it runs 24/7 on the BLOCKCHAIN.
12) 24/7 Customer support, ready to resolve any issues or answer any questions you may have.
13) Access to the latest technology in the market, e.g ASI, HFT, etc. Trades are executed in milliseconds.
14) Great community with one vision and mission.
15) Most active social media channels, e.g YouTube, Twitter, Telegram, Facebook, Discord, etc.
16) OPTIONAL referral available for those who want to build a team or share with their friends and family. [Note: Referring people is not MANDATORY, you do not have to refer to earn daily profits in AAS. Only a 5% commission is paid from the trading profit of any active trading referral.
#arbitrage #afriqarbitragesystem #aas #arbitragetrading
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Disclaimer:
This video is intended for training and education purposes only, the content of this video doesn't guarantee the same result for everyone. Invest responsibly and according to what you can afford to lose
*Bright David* [Laptop Digital Lifestyle] : Quick sign-up/Register here: https://afriqjmarbitrage.us/register?ref=4paFp
Step-by-step sign-up/Register for AAS: http://bit.ly/3Vf8q6f
MissP2u : David you are one of the most helpful and caring upline I’ve ever come across. You have given us so much help and access to you. Anyone who doesn’t take the time to educate themselves via your presentations only have themselves to blame. Thanks for all you do ❤️
Sellwane : Hi David, thank you for insightful information and guidance you're providing continually on this platform.
Ultra Learn : We will celebrate our 6 months with AAS in June
Jetlife Asiedu : I had a failed deposit during the maintenance. It's yet to be resolved

AGF vs OB 1-0 Highlights (19-03-2023)

agf ob 1-0
agf vs ob 1-0

#AOAAF01

댓글목록

등록된 댓글이 없습니다.

전체 15,367건 6 페이지
게시물 검색
Copyright © www.xn--hy1b58tb2pgub.kr. All rights reserved.  연락처 : help@ggemtv.com